Tuesday, January 6, 2015

what was this
what is this
what did it all mean
what does it all mean to you right now?

what will you
what won't you
what could it have been
what is it all about in the here and now?

is it just the hunger to survive being alone
as emptiness fills every space where love should be?
is it merely passion wishing to be known and shared
as natural instinctive drives deep into lonely lonely

loneliness
can leave the heart ailing
as hope wains
feel the spirit failing
struggle to believe
in love
above
the end of the world
the end of belief
leaving only pain
the suffering
of grief

tell me you didn't give up
tell me i didn't quit
tell me there is still hope for love
tell me you still feel it
tell me i still feel it
tell me all the doubts are false illusions
just delusions of an idle mind
together we can find
the hope and dreams and belief in love
have not been left behind

is this it?
imagine
life is kind

No comments:

Post a Comment